Capital markets and securities is a tightly regulated, sophisticated and complex area of activity, where the multiplicity of regulations and supervision of various regulatory bodies, create an intricate business environment, both in legal and business aspects.
The Firm has a leading Capital Markets & Securities Laws practice that covers the entire spectrum of Capital Markets transactions, regulatory and compliance matters, and securities litigation.
Our services include the entire spectrum of Capital Market activities like:
• Initial public offering (IPO)
• Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
• Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB)
• Rights and Preferential Issues
• Public issue of bond and debenture
• Buyback of securities
• Due Diligence
• Advisory services to listed companies & market intermediaries in the areas of statutory & regulatory compliances, including signing off on day-to-day compliance obligations with Stock Exchanges and SEBI.