While at ﬁrst glance the matter of establishing an agency or franchise arrangement may appear straightforward, however in India there is no single comprehensive law system for franchising. Due to this the franchise agreement is governed by different laws, thus creating ambiguities between the franchisor and the franchisee.
We at P & V Legal Associates have a team of lawyers who hold expertise in franchise related cases. Our team has extensively counseled clients from both sides of such transactions, enabling us to anticipate our clients’ needs and ensure that they avoid potential obstacles and pitfalls.
The services provided by our law firm are:
• Drafting of Franchise Agreement
• Vetting Franchise Agreement
• Litigation Support on Franchise
• Preparation of Joint Venture and Disclosure Documents
• Negotiating with franchisors on Funding Arrangements